149 Maine Avenue
Registered with RCS Paris 481 421 915
SIRET 481 421 915 00010
Intracommunity VAT FR 68481421915
Represented by its CEO, Mr René Muller
Email address: email@example.com
Tel: +33 01 83 59 71 60
This site is created and edited by:
Concept and production: This website was created using the PrestaShop™ open-source solution.
And hosted by:
SAS OVH - http://www.ovh.com
2 rue Kellermann
1. Ownership of rights All elements of the Site such as texts, images, animated images, logos, sound elements, videos, icons, layout, database, software are protected by national and international law of the intellectual property. These elements remain the exclusive property of the Operator and the PrestaShop™ Company and/or its partners. As such, without the prior authorization of the Operator and the Company PrestaShop™, you may not proceed with any reproduction, representation, adaptation , modification, translation and/or partial or complete transformation, or transfer to another website of any element making up the Site. Failure to comply with this prohibition is likely to constitute an act of infringement punishable by articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code and engage the civil or criminal liability of the Internet user. The same applies to the databases appearing, where applicable, on the Website which are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing into the Intellectual Property Code the directive of March 11, 1996 relating to the legal protection of databases, and of which the Operator and the Company PrestaShop™ are producers. The trademarks and logos reproduced on this Site may not be reproduced, reissued or redistributed, by any means whatsoever, without the prior written authorization of their owner. Any total or partial reproduction of these brands or these logos made from the elements of the Site without the express authorization of the Operator of the Site and the Company PrestaShop™ is therefore prohibited within the meaning of the Intellectual Property Code.
2. Hypertext links With the exception of sites disseminating information or content of an illegal and/or religious, political, pornographic or xenophobic nature, you can create hypertext links to any of the pages of this Site , provided that they open the Site in a new browser window and are presented in an unequivocal manner in order to avoid any risk of confusion between the citing site and this Site and/or any tendentious presentation, or contrary to the applicable laws.
3. Obligations of the Internet user: The Internet user undertakes, when consulting or using the Site, not to contravene the legislation, regulations, practices in force, legitimate interests third parties from the Operator and the PrestaShop™ Company. As such, the Internet user undertakes to respect in particular: personality rights (such as image rights, right to respect for private life), trademark rights, copyrights (in particular on software, sounds, images, photographs, texts, moving images) and neighboring rights (performers, producers of phonograms and videograms, and the sui generis rights of database producers), of a in general, the rights of Persons and Property. Furthermore, the Internet user undertakes not to disrupt or attempt to disrupt the operation and/or accessibility of the Site and/or one of its services or its content or to use the Site for foreign purposes. to the purpose of the site. The Internet user undertakes to respect the image and reputation of the Operator and the PrestaShop™ Company and not to make any declarations and/or actions that could harm them.
4. Connection cookies Users are informed that by accessing the Site, information may be temporarily stored in memory or on their hard drive in order to facilitate their navigation. The Internet user hereby acknowledges having read this practice and authorizes the Publisher to use it. However, we remind you that you have the possibility in your navigation software to block the installation of connection cookies (cookies) on your computer.
5. Limitation of liability The Publisher declines all responsibility for the use that may be made of the information disseminated on this Site. The presence of a hypertext link from the site to or from another site does not constitute a guarantee of the latter or its content. It is up to the Internet user to use this information with a critical mind and discernment. The Operator and the PrestaShop™ Company make every effort to provide users with available and verified information and/or tools but cannot be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of features and/or the presence viruses on its Site. The Publisher declines all responsibility for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the dissemination by a third party of a virus through the Site and likely to infect the computer system or the computer configuration of the User following a connection, navigation, use of any of the functions of this Site or a download on the latter.
7. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law These Conditions of Use are governed by French law and any difficulty of interpretation or execution relating to the conditions of use will be exclusively the responsibility of the competent courts of Paris. In the event of any dispute and after an attempt to find an amicable solution, the French courts of Paris will have sole jurisdiction.